Instant Pot 6-in-1 is a Multi-Functional Cooker : It can function as a Pressure Cooker, you can saute/browning, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer and Warmer. You can cook Meat/Stew, Saute, Poultry, Soup, Bean/Chili, Congee, Steam, Multi-grain, Rice and Slow Cook with this one appliance. Pressure Cooking and Slow Cooking can save you soooooooooooooooo much time in preparing your meals. A good investment for a healthy lifestyle!
Similar to the 6-in 1 cooker above, this 7-in-1 multi-functional cooker functions as pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, you can saute/brown in the same pot as you are going to cook, it also functions as steamer and warmer. The additional feature is that it also makes yoghurt, that is if you really want to make your own yoghurt! Up for the challenge?
If you wish go really simple Salton Electronic Pressure Cooker is the way to go. A pressure cooker saves a lot of time in cooking and you also retain a lot of the nutrients since the cooking time is reduced by almost 70%. I use a pressure cooker almost every week.
My family would probably go hungry if I did not own a slow cooker/crockpot. This is the exact slow cooker I use at home probably twice/week. This Crock-Pot Cook and Carry Programmable Slow Cooker has some fantastic features like:
- The Digital timer counts down cooking time
- Programmable controls for 30-minutes to 20 hours cook time
- HIGH/LOW cook settings and automatic shift to WARM setting after the food is ready.
Another multi-function kitchen appliance that you could consider having in your kitchen: Crock-Pot 5-in-1 Multi-cooker. Some handy features are:
- It allows you to roast, bake, brown, sauté, and slow cook in the same pot. So less pots and pans to wash! Could not be easier right!
- There are some preset programs that come in very handy. You will have the right temperature and time every time for perfect cooking every time. No guesswork.
- Cool touch handle on the lid to keep your hands safe while cooking and serving
- Automatic shift to warm setting.
If you are short on counter space this Kitchen Aid Architect Immersion Blender – 5-speed is a perfect solution. I have that same problem! All parts come in handy box that can be stowed away into the cupboard so no counter clutter. The best part, you can puree, chop, etc in the pot or bowl that you will use for cooking. So less dishes to clean up. Another tool I use in my kitchen often.
This Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid will solve your breakfast problems. It is a fantastic for making fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes and more great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes and so on. You can make your breakfast smoothie in the jar included, snap on the travel lid and off you go. You can even load up the jar with the smoothie ingredients at night. All you need to do in the morning is place the jar onto the base, blend for about a minute and you are done. The accompanying jar is food safe so you can enjoy the smoothie right out of the jar. No need to transfer to another container unless of course if you really want to!
The Magic Bullet Express Mixing Set is a wonder tool. It some neat features like:
- Chops, whips, blends, and more at a super high speed.
- It includes several cups and mugs so you can actually prepare your smoothie or drink in the jar and drink from the same jar. The pack also comes with lids and some colored rings for easy marking.
- The parts are Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.